Get your work out!
- Present your work at the UW annual Undergraduate Symposium
- Publish in UW Madison Journal of Undergraduate Science and Technology (JUST)
- Publish in the Journal of Young Investigators
Get funding for your research!
- Welton Honors Summer Sophomore Research Apprenticeship for sophomore students in the L&S Honors program. This is an opportunity to develop research skills and explore the research process while laying the groundwork for future junior and senior research projects. $1500-$2000 stipend
- Student Engagement Grant— for all students. Available to any student, faculty or staff member at UW-Madison to support undergraduate education in the Lakeshore Nature Preserve. The grants are made available by the Academic Endowment Fund of the Preserve.
- Sophomore Research Fellowships- for sophomore students. Funded by a one-year University of Wisconsin System Undergraduate Research & Discovery Grant, the Sophomore Research Fellowships support undergraduate research done in collaboration with UW–Madison faculty or research/instructional academic staff.
- Hilldale Undergraduate Fellowships and Holstrom Environmental Scholarships- for junior and senior students. Support for collaborative research between undergraduate students and faculty or research/instructional academic staff members. Each provides a grant of $3,000 to the student and $500 to the faculty/staff mentor. The Holstrom Scholarships require an environmental focus.